Boston Red Sox

Boston Red Sox

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Defeated By A Cheater

The bats didn't show up during game 1 of the ALCS Saturday night. Anibal Sanchez and the Tigers bullpen were able to hold the Red Sox to just one hit. For the Red Sox, Jon Lester allowed only one run. Usually this is more than enough for the Red Sox to win, but the Tigers pitching proved to be too dominant. The one and only run that the Tigers scored came in the top of the 6th inning on a bloop single off the bat of Jhonny Peralta. The fact that Jhonny Peralta won a playoff game for the Tigers makes me sick to my stomach. I believe in working to earn everything you have and I don't like cheaters. And that is what Jhonny Peralta is, a cheater. Peralta was named in the Biogenesis report during the season and was suspended 50 games for his steroid use. It makes me mad that he cheated and was allowed to play again. Not only was he able to play, but he won a game for and beat my favorite team, the Red Sox. I don't think that he should have been allowed to play for the rest of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment